The current behemoths dominating the chip manufacturing space, Intel, AMD, NVDA aren’t able to keep up with demand.
Moreover, two of the three companies mentioned above are in China.
The DoD has said that a dependence on foreign manufacturing poses risks because much of the nation’s critical infrastructure relies on microelectronic devices.
Threats become more pronounced as emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence require more advanced components.
Now, the Biden Administration is getting involved…
Biden says he plans to spend $52 billion on U.S. chip manufacturing…
And three tiny, U.S. firms are set to see an explosion in new wealth in the coming weeks.
Sign up below and get our newest report, Three Tiny U.S. Startups Set to Dominate the Chipmaker Industry.
You might also like:
- 3rd Massive Dollar Upheaval Has Started
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Connecticut Woman Gets “Revenge” After Losing Nearly 50% of Her 401(k)
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- Wall Street Legend Warns:
“A Strange Day Is Coming to America”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Tiny $3-Dream-Stock Almost No One is Talking About…