Stocks ticked higher this morning after data revealed another sign that inflation could be slowing. The producer price index rose 0.2% in October versus the consensus estimate for a 0.4% increase. The report came on the heels of last week’s October consumer price index release that also showed signs of cooling inflation, spurring enthusiasm on Wall Street.
Some may be skeptical of the current rally, but there’s no denying that, over the long run, the market has a history of rebounding and moving higher. That’s especially true for stocks that have significant growth potential. However, factors like regulatory concerns, geopolitical and supply chain issues and possible shifts in tax laws threaten to take the wind out of the sails of any individual stock without much warning.
Along with the potential for supercharged returns from large-cap growth comes the potential for volatility. Investing in a fund fixed on growth can help diversify your portfolio while reducing risk. Choosing the right basket of growth stocks can help maximize your earnings while tapping into a wide array of companies from industries with high growth potential, like information technology and financial services. Today we’ll highlight a top-rated large-cap growth investment for our readers who want to reap the benefits of stocks with high growth potential while cutting back on exposure to the risk involved with individual stocks.
A company with 400 million ‘patents’
One company has quietly compiled more than 400 million official trade secrets.
Trade secrets are like patents in that they protect valuable and proprietary information…
But unlike patents, trade secrets take less time to register… and more importantly, they never expire.
Which is a huge advantage for this little-known company.
You see, this company is using these trade secrets to build the world’s largest “codebase,” which will bethe key to it becoming “America’s Next Big Monopoly.”
Not surprisingly, Wall Street is starting to take notice. And the smart money is already pouring in.
Tech investor Cathie Wood has invested over $80 million already, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates has invested as well.
Get the details here before this story hits the mainstream media.
The Schwab US Large-Cap Growth ETF (SCHG) is a low-cost option for those looking to diversify into growth through a basket of large-cap equities. The fund tracks the Dow Jones U.S. Large-Cap Growth Total Stock Market index.
Unlike the technology-focused Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ), SCHG offers exposure to companies from many growth-oriented sectors. There is, of course, a sector bias toward tech, which makes up about 41% of the portfolio spread among consumer discretionary, communication services, health care, and other sectors. Of the remaining 59%, industrials, health care, energy, and consumer goods receive equal weighting.
The fund selects its growth stocks from 750 of the largest companies (by market cap) based on fundamental factors, including projected earnings growth and trailing revenue and earnings growth. Since it draws from a larger selection universe, SCHG has a significant mid-cap tilt. The index rebalances quarterly and undergoes an annual reconstitution in September.
The Schwab US Large-Cap Growth ETF (SCHG)
- Net Assets 14.48B
- Price / Earnings Ratio 31.96
- Price / Book Ratio 7.68
- YTD Daily Total Return -30.55%
- Yield 0.56%
- Expense Ratio 0.04%
- Number of Holdings 41
- Top Holdings Apple (AAPL), Microsoft (MSFT), Amazon (AMZN)
You might also like:
- 3rd Massive Dollar Upheaval Has Started
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Connecticut Woman Gets “Revenge” After Losing Nearly 50% of Her 401(k)
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- Wall Street Legend Warns:
“A Strange Day Is Coming to America”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Tiny $3-Dream-Stock Almost No One is Talking About…